The CTS-30A / CTS-30B ultrasonic thickness gauge, adopts micro-processor technology and advanced manufacture process design, can do measurement of thickness and acoustic velocity on metal and many materials based on ultrasound measurement principle.
- Mono LCD (with backlight), 128×64 pixels
- Measurement range: 0.8mm-300mm/400mm (steel)
- Measurement accuracy: 0.01mm/0.1mm
- Various measurement modes available: Minimum measurement value capture,average measurement value, setup limit measurement value, difference measurement value, etc.
- Input the known thickness and the system may show the velocity of the inspected workpiece in real time.
- Up to 5000 sets of measurement data (refer to measurement value and acoustic value) and 100 sets of parameter data (refer to measurement value and system setup, etc.) can be saved.
- Compact size, light weight, low consumption and long operation period.
Compared with CTS-30A, the CTS-30B model has more advanced functions, such as:
- Fast Scan
- Two-point calibration
- Multi-probe selection