- High-speed Sampling
- Ethernet Communication
- High Limit Sensitivity
- Adjustable PRF
- Low Noise
The digital ultrasonic flaw detector CTS-4020E is suitable for various detection demands,such as forged pieces, welding lines and airplane parts.
- Probe frequency testing function.
- Probe angle (K value) measuring function.
- Variable PRF: avoid reverberation signals during flaw detection.
- Large capacity lithium battery pack for continuous operation over 6 hours.
- High-brightness color TFT LCD, bringing optimized effect for reading and measurement.
- Color differentiation display function for second echo signals, when detecting with an angle probe.
- Ethernet communication for achieving real-time communication with a PC(Host) and remote control
- Large memory for saving up to 1000 data sets, including wave forms,curves,parameters, test reports, etc
- USB port for saving system stored data and data waveforms to a USB disk,as well as easy printing test reports.
- 10 waveform and character colors are available for selection.
- RF (Radio Frequency) echo display: good to thin-wall material measurement,academic research or qualitative analysis.
- Peak value memory function and echo compare function:useful for fast scanning, measurement and comparison on workpieces.
- Cineloop function for recording dynamic scanning process.
- Operating frequency range: 0.5~15MHz, highlighting advantages of high sensitivity and broadband.
- Interface wave tracking function: Immersion detection or precision measurement can be easily achieved through the logic relation between gate A and B.
- Complete DAC and TCG curve function: convenient for echo evaluation,suitable for on-spot detection, such as detectionon large forged pieces and coarse-crystal material.