- High limit Sensitivity
- Innovative Design
- Compact & Handy
- Easy Operation
- Low Noise
The digital ultrasonic flaw detector CTS-2020E is suitable for various detection demands, such as forged pieces, welding lines, steel structural parts and airplane parts.
- Max. sampling rate 240MHz; Measurement resolution 0.1mm; Min. display range 5mm.
- Operating frequency range: 0.5~10MHz, at least 62dB detection sensitivity surplus,highlighting advantages of high sensitivity and broadband.
- USB port for saving system stored data and data waveforms to a USB disk,as well as easy printing detection reports.
- Variable PRF: avoid reverberation signals during flaw detection.
- Interface wave tracking function: Immersion detection or precision measurement can be easily achieved through the logic relation between gate A and B.
- Peak value memory function: for quick scanning and measuring workpieces.
- Complete DAC curve function: convenient for echo evaluation.
- Probe angle (K value) measuring function.
- Large memory for saving up to 500 data sets, including wave forms, curves,parameters,detection reports, etc.
- High-brightness color TFT LCD, bringing optimized effect for reading measurement.
- 10 waveform and character colors are available for selection.
- Large capacity lithium battery pack for continuous operation over 6 hours.